HTML mimetype

Hey all,
	I recently noticed that *.html files are getting detected as
application/x-mozilla-bookmarks instead of the correct text/html ! This is
due to an xdgmime mime database (shared-mime-info) weirdness which recognizes
*.html files as application/x-mozilla-bookmarks.
	Just for consolation, gnomevfs-info also makes the same mistake. I wonder
what does nautilus do ?
	And no, beagle's HTML filter does not index application/x-mozilla-bookmarks
file. Its trivial to add the mimetype to the HTML filter but I wonder if that
is the right thing to do. Till this issue is resolved, don't be surprised if
your html files are not indexed! The problem is partly due to
shared-mime-info, so anybody with shared-mime-info-0.22 [1] will face the
same problem.
	Anyone knows anything ?

- dBera

[1]