Re: Opera Memory Fix

> There is however a leak at FileSystemQueryable.cs 345, its not the
> most horrid offender, but it can be one.

You are referring about the comment about the leak there ? about the
hashtable name_info_by_id ? If that one, then its ok. Its a known
issue, hard to implement and not really a leak. Is there anything else
?

> The real issue is the reflection/serialization stuff, some of this
> might be mono issues, some might be on us, but there are a ton of
> strings hanging around in the XML serialization class libraries. There

They are probably from the tons of serializer that beagle uses.
Serializers are expensive to build, so we create one of each (still
there are many) and keep them for the whole time.

> are over 8,000 System.MonoType instances that pretty much hang around
> (apperently they are not collectable, and abundantly used in

Related to the above strings ? Or separate issue ?

Thanks for doing the rounds,