Re: Opera Memory Fix

Ok, on the FSQ thing, its far too dynamic to do something on-disk, we
would thrash it.

There is however a leak at FileSystemQueryable.cs 345, its not the
most horrid offender, but it can be one.

The real issue is the reflection/serialization stuff, some of this
might be mono issues, some might be on us, but there are a ton of
strings hanging around in the XML serialization class libraries. There
are over 8,000 System.MonoType instances that pretty much hang around
(apperently they are not collectable, and abundantly used in
reflection) . I'll keep the list posted if I discover anything we can
do to reduce it.