Re: Files dropping out of index??? (beagle-0.2.16.3)

I'm losing all the files from my index!?

Its unfortunate but it can sometimes happen. There are mainly two reasons,
1) you have a bad jpeg file which is crashing the libexif library
2) there is a don't_know_why problem with lockfiles in lucene

If (2), the patch attached by MrJ Man will help you out. If (1),
currently there is no way other than removing the offending jpeg file.

If you can send me the tarball of your log files, I can tell you which
one you are facing. If you want to do it yourself, let me know, I will
explain what to look for in the log files.