Re: "Could not load spinner image"

Hi,

On 3/21/07, Felix E. Klee <felix klee inka de> wrote:
I tried that, but it didn't have an effect.  I have the suspicion that
the settings done with "gconf-editor" are not affecting beagle-search.

That's possible, but it would also affect other GTK apps that you
started in the meantime as well.

But, oh well, I don't think it's worth investing more time in the issue.
I'll live without a spinner icon.

What distro are you on?  I might try to see if I can track it down further.