Re: Beagle changes ctime

> This is quite the horror: beagle changes the ctime of files on my disk.

Beagle stores some indexing related information in extended attributes. That
is what I think modifies the ctime (the mtime is not touched). If you do not
want that to happen, you can run with environment variable
BEAGLE_DISABLE_XATTR set. That will not use extended attributes but instead
use a sqlite database. However, it will slow down the speed of indexing and
crawling.