feature request and little comment...

Hello list,

I would like beagle developers implement the possibility to go to the "first page" of results with a button or similar. I mean, sometimes when you search for somethinkg like "README" the number of results are enormous and if you want to go back in the results is necessary to make click a lot of times in the back icon...

Also I would like to comment that beagle doesn't register pidgin im coversations only shows email results, is it yet implemented? What have I to do to display them?

Thanks and congratulations!

Alberto.

:)

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com