Image Content Filter

I am working on an image filter that puts textual descriptions of images into the content attribute. For example it will tell you what color the image is.

A search for "Brown" will return only a single image, while there are in fact many images with Brown as its content. Or for example "SeaGreen" returns no images at all, while I know there are images with that color.

Can anyone shed light on Lucene's logic here?