Re: GSoc Weekly Report (Browser Extension Rewrite)

Sorry for late.
I have just got back to home.
I got some network problem, and  failed to  get access to the network
until today,

There was a recent one opened against the old extension about
internationalization.  I think that's a pretty important task that
this one should address.  There is even a patch attached to that bug,
although I haven't looked at it closely.
Yes,I have notice that. (Debajyoti have cc-ed  this bug to me)
I'd like to say that  the new extension will be  "translatable". I
have put all the UI string in .dtd file and all the javascript string
in .properties  file (expect some debug information).
And I will keep doing that.

Thanks.
--
Tao Fei (陶飞)