Re: Beagle 0.2.15.1, beagled stops indexing

Hi,

On Sun, 2007-01-28 at 08:41 +0100, Stephan Hegel wrote:
> Scheduler:
> Count: 23045

This implies that it's in the middle of a task, mainly:

> Delayed 0 (1/28/2007 7:11:45 AM)
> Crawling /home/steve/www/Sports/Biking/www.mountainbike-magazin.de/Werkstatt

Is there anything special or odd about that directory?  Do you find
Beagle using 100% CPU during this?

> Looking in the logs I see:
> Debug: *** Move '/home/steve/www/Sports/Biking/www.miriquidi-bike-trails.de' 'StulpnerTrailsKarte.gif' ->
> '/home/steve/www/Sports/Biking/www.miriquidi-bike-trails.de' 'StuelpnerTrailsKarte.gif' (file)
> Debug: Parsed query 'stuelpner' as text_query
> Debug: Parsed query 'miri' as text_query
> Debug: Parsed query 'miriquidi' as text_query
> Debug: No activity for 30.0 minutes, shutting down
> Always: Shutdown requested
> Debug: CancelIfBlocking Beagle.Daemon.ConnectionHandler
> Debug: (1) Waiting for 2 workers...
> Debug: waiting for HandleConnection (1649)
> Debug: waiting for server '/home/steve/.beagle/socket-helper'
> Debug: Server '/home/steve/.beagle/socket-helper' shut down
> Debug: (2) Waiting for 1 worker...
> Debug: waiting for HandleConnection (1649)
>
> Even I was not able to kill "beagled -fg" with CTRL-C or with a simple
> "kill PID". I had to "kill -9" (what is not desired, of course).

I get the impression that this might be a Mono bug.  If you see it
again, and CTRL-C doesn't work, send it SIGQUIT so that it can dump its
threads.  Maybe there will be a clue in there.

Thanks,