Re: Beagle with Samba Share

>From: "D Bera" <dbera web gmail com>
>>   at (wrapper managed-to-native) Mono.Data.SqliteClient.Sqlite.sqlite3_step (intptr) <0x00004>
>The problems could be related to file locking. Such issues have
>cropped up with nfs mounted filesystems in the past.
>samba forums pointed to some weirdos using sqlite on samba shares.
>Maybe this is related
> sqlite org/msg20409.html

I've tried specifying nobrl in the mount command but the problem still occurs.

Joe: In answer to your question, yes all other apps work fine (so far).

I guess it's pretty likely that it's a SQLite problem with Samba shares. One of the above links mentions a fix in 2.6.19, so I could test again in the future.

Thanks for the information...

Information in this message  may contain  confidential and  privileged
information.  If you are not  the intended recipient please accept our
apologies; please do not disclose,  copy or distribute  information in
this e-mail or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this
message  has  gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your
NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit