Re: 1GB log files?

~sigh~  Still only 87MB.  Doesn't look to be growing at all.  If beagled
always remained < 100MB of VM, I'd be as happy as a pig in... well,
whatever.  :-)

I wonder if this is because my run that did grow beyond the ulimit was
after so much beagled-downtime that it had a lot of work to do indexing
and now that it has (and died), subsequent beagled's don't really have
much to do.

b.

Brian J. Murrell