Re: SIGABRT when building a very large static index

Hi,

Florian Hackenberger wrote:
On Monday 15 January 2007 15:03, Dan Tomlinson wrote:
... I just realised that the root partition had filled up on the machine
which I was running beagle from!  Hence no more /tmp space.
However, beagle should not SIGABRT just because it runs out of temp space, should it? Instead it should stop indexing, log the incident and retry later.

The abort comes from an internal assertion failure in Mono, so the bug is in Mono, not Beagle.