Re: Beagle with Samba Share

>> When I search for anything with Beagle, I immediately get "No results were found.".
>>
>> Is this a known problem? Is there anything I can do to get around this?
>
>Beagle should work fine with a Samba share as your home directory.
>
>I'd like to point you to the wiki, in particular:
>
>        http://beagle-project.org/Troubleshooting
>
>and
>
>        http://beagle-project.org/Examining_Log_Files
>
>Because I happened to have edited those pages just yesterday, and I want
>them to be useful resources to people who have trouble. :)

Thanks for your reply. I'm using 2.13, there don't seem to be Fedora packages for 2.14 yet but the Troubleshooting page indicates this fixes a known problem with looping. I assume this is likely to be the problem. The files in  .beagle/Log are all empty...

Information in this message  may contain  confidential and  privileged
information.  If you are not  the intended recipient please accept our
apologies; please do not disclose,  copy or distribute  information in
this e-mail or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this
message  has  gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your
co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail