Re: D-Bus

Hi.

I just added some of the points that have been brought up by joe and
linked to some of the fdo stuff so people get a better idea.

Didn't really read the Soc ideas before chatting and i mainly assumed
beagle would be using dbus anyway (never looked into the ipc stuff).
This wasabi project sounds really cool. It's nice to walk around for a
day with an idea in your head and then find out people have had the idea
before and they are writing the spec just at that moment :)

Max