Re: Compilation fails on ubuntu (patch attached)

On Dec 12, 2007 2:39 PM, D Bera <dbera web gmail com> wrote:
> > I tried installing latest beagle 0.3.1 on Ubuntu Gutsy and there was
> > one trivial problems, manifested in two different places, that made
> > the compilation fail. Attached is a fix to make it work again.
>
> Are you sure about the problems ? I am asking because I used a Gutsy
> machine to create the tarballs, test the tarballs, and do all kinds of
> testing and I never had any build problem. Could you double check and
> if possible, tell us what compilation error it is giving ?

The problem is that both Glib and System.Diagnostics has Process
defined, so it's not clear to the compiler which it must choose. I
forgot that I have installed svn of gtk-sharp so that might be where
the difference lies.

--
Anders Rune Jensen
http://people.iola.dk/anders/