Re: Compilation fails on ubuntu (patch attached)

> I tried installing latest beagle 0.3.1 on Ubuntu Gutsy and there was
> one trivial problems, manifested in two different places, that made
> the compilation fail. Attached is a fix to make it work again.

Are you sure about the problems ? I am asking because I used a Gutsy
machine to create the tarballs, test the tarballs, and do all kinds of
testing and I never had any build problem. Could you double check and
if possible, tell us what compilation error it is giving ?