Re: Install fails (was Re: ANNOUNCE: Beagle 0.3.0 and Beagle-Xesam 0.1)

> I run on a Fedore 6 box which is managed centrally, i.e. I do not have
> root privileges.  I have been able in the past to install beagle (up
> through 0.2.18) by a modest amount of hacking about and installing
> other things as well, including my own mono-1.2.2.1, in my own local
> tree.
>
> But I'm losing with beagle-0.3.0 (and mono 1.2.5.2).  Mono-1.2.5.2
> builds and installs OK, and beagle-0.3.0 builds OK, but any attempt to
> run anything beyond the trivial fails.

beagle and related tools, read some files from sysconfdir. Make sure
that is correctly setup when you run ./configure. Also, for
beagle-config to work uninstalled, you might have to run 'make
install' once to make sure the global config files are installed in
$sysconfdir/beagle/config-files.

I am not sure if this is what is causing your problem, but it could be.