Re: what to do with a new translation

Hi,

On 8/20/07, mikel paskual <mikel paskual gmail com> wrote:
> I'll gladly accept your offer.
>
> I attached the translation to this message.

Thanks, I've checked this in.

> I have never used svn, and I'm getting a bit messed up trying to use it now.
>
> I'll give another try to svn, but it'll be another day (after some sleep and
> coffee)

With GNOME, anyone can check code out of the repository anonymously,
but if you want to contribute your changes back, you'll need to apply
for an account.  Take a look here:

    http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts

for instructions on how to do this.

There is also a GNOME Basque translation team:

    http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/eu

They might be able to help you as well, or check changes in on your behalf.