Re: Moving Deskbar's beagle handler to beagle itsself

> As you can see on in the topic I wanted to know of you're willing to
> move the beagle handlers (or maybe only the beagle-live handler) to
> beagle. This makes sense, because if someone decides to install beagle
> s/he will get the deskbar plugin as well. Without beagle it's just lying
> around doing nothing. What I'm trying to say is that the beagle handler
> is closer to beagle than to deskbar in my opinion.

I dont see why it makes a difference.  Users using beagle will not necessarily
use deskbar (and hence beagle live handler). Similarly, the handler will not
have similar releases or changes as frequently as beagle. So, even if it was
hosted under /svn/beagle, it would make more sense to store it outside
of /trunk/beagle (like libbeagle is stored at /trunk/libbeagle). It would
still need to be maintained by someone with deskbar knowledge.

Plugins binaries are always distributed separately from the main application.
Does it really matter where the source is ?