Re: regression testing

> I created a repo a month ago at
> http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/beagle/testfiles

Do you mean
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/beagle/trunk/testsuite/

Yup. I was writing from memory, sorry.

I work mainly on the Xapian project, and don't have time to write a
testsuite for beagle either, but I'd be interested in collaborating to
build a collection of documents for testing general indexers against.
What sort of license are those documents under?  Would it be okay to use
them for testing other pieces of software?

Good question. I took care to not put any private documents but a lot
of the files there are from various places on the web and bugzilla.
Personally I have no problem if anyone uses them. Anyone here to
illuminate what is the right thing to do, I mean legally. Should a
file be removed if it belongs to some xyz project with some licensing
scheme requiring <insert various obstacles>.