Re: Beagle Extension for Distributed Desktop Search

Hi Gideon,

BeagleDDS is an extension to the Beagle desktop search utility for
information sharing and distributed searching. This developement was
performed by Gideon Zenz and Sebastian Schildt as a student project at the
L3S Research center and Leibniz Universität Hannover.

I went through the paper at the BeagleDDS website. It looks very good
and I think it is a very exciting project. Thanks for letting you
know, I am sure this will be useful to somebody.