Summer of Code introduction (round 3)

Hello All,
I will be working on implementing a Xesam-based interface to Beagle.
I've got a short and simple introduction to what I will be doing, and
the motivation behind the project at
http://beagle-project.org/BeagleXesam.

In addition to status reports that I'll be posting here, I'll be
blogging about my work. If you're interested, you can follow my
progress on http://louiswu.livejournal.com/tag/beagle (RSS/Atom
available) or from www.planetbeagle.org (my blog is yet to be added
there).

And finally, a small introduction -- I'm currently pursuing a master's
degree in Computer Science at the Indian Institute of Technology,
Kanpur, India. I've been using Linux for more than 8 years, am a
Gentoo-holic, and hope to make a significant contribution to Beagle in
the months to come. :-)

Cheers!
--
Arun Raghavan