Enhancement Request: A dictionary plugin

Hi All,

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to have a simple backend that did on-the-fly queries from the dict server (if available). Any thoughts on this? I guess it is another step towards a more complete search application.

later,
Rogue

p.s.:
I would have given a shot at writing such a backend, but the last time I tried to setup the project with an IDE (MonoDevelop), I got eventually frustrated and concentrated on other activities... I guess I am one of those developers who rely rather extensively on IDEs.