Re: beagle 0.2.16.3 occasionally loses all the file backend index

Hi,

It happened again today (exactly 7 days since the last
time, I should replace occasionally with regularly in
the title!). Beagle indexed everything (about 65k
files this time), optimized the index at about 22:00,
all helpers shut down due to inactivity normally
("Index helper process shut down cleanly") and then at
00:35 the index was purged ("Found a dangling index
lock" and  "Purging
/home/petros/.beagle/Indexes/FileSystemIndex")! I
checked the previous indexhelper log for any file

I am so sorry and sad to hear this. Can you send me the logs of
beagled and index-helper for the relevant runs (i.e. the log of the
beagle running at 22:00, the log of indexhelper that was shutdown
cleanly and the log of the indexhelper after that). If unsure, just
tar all the logs created after the beagled log file was created
including the beagled one. The log files have the timestamps in their
name so I will know which is which.

Thanks and sorry,