Re: Thunderbird not indexed beagle 0.2.9

Joe Shaw wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 16:44 +0700, David Tremblay wrote:
It seems that even if I have the thunderbird backend, I can't search in
it obvious keywords don't give anything.

Is data being indexed?  Take a look at beagle-index-info and see how
many documents are in the Thunderbird backend.

I'm running beagle 0.2.9,

There were a handful of fixes to the Thunderbird backend in 0.2.10, so
you might want to try that as well.

Joe

I'm running 0.2.10 (from Debian) and am having this exact same problem - backend is there but searches all come up blank. Here's the relevant output from beagle-index-info:

Name: Thunderbird
Count: 4
Indexing: False

What I haven't done is try reindexing after the upgrade to 0.2.10. Is that worth doing?

John