Re: Potential bug in Mork.cs

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 12:22 -0400, Kevin Kubasik wrote:
> I've tried this change with no real issues I can see changing, but I
> would like Pierre to check off on this before it goes in, as hes the one
> most familiar with  the mork parsing code.

Well, the way the code is written right now, it does the exact same
check twice, so it's pretty useless. :)

The patch is obviously right from a functionality standpoint, but is
there a possibility that content [position + 1] will go out of bounds
and cause an exception (ie, a single / at the end of the buffer)?