Re: beagle 0.2.11 doesn't remember the index across sessions

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 16:08 -0700, Tim Newsome wrote:
> After I told Joe that my home directory (but not BEAGLE_STORAGE) is on NFS, he
> thinks it has something to do with the way some synchronization is going on.

Just to clarify: there are two bugs here.

One is that exceptions are being thrown by the Thunderbird backend
because it can't read certain .msf files.  That may mean some of your
email isn't getting indexed, but it's unrelated to the fact that the
indexes themselves are empty upon restart.

The second bug here is the problem with synchronization, in which it
seems to not be honoring the BEAGLE_STORAGE environment variable when
determining if you are on a remote file system.