Re: [ANN] Using beagle to index and search samba shares

I'll maintain it. We talked about this once on irc with Joe, and the
idea would be to support http transactions directly in libbeagle (using
probably libneon). So in the end it's more about keeping libbeagle in
sync with the daemon's features than anything else. I developped the app
on top of the beagle-http soc tarball, and used it successively without
any change with the 0.2.8 and 0.2.10 releases.

Cheers,
Thomas