Re: Contacts not indexed

So I deleted the directory again and started beagled as I always do
(beagled --backend -Kopete --backend -KonquerorHistory --backend -KMail
--backend -Thunderbird --backend -GaimLog --backend -Blam --backend
-Akregator --backend -KNotes --backend -KAddressBook --backend
-Labyrinth).

Just a side note: if you run beagled everytime without certain
backends, you can use beagle-config to set the backends to be disabled
(not sure if the GUI version, beagle-settings, has a GUI way of
enabling/disabling backends).