Evolution Groupwise Account support ...

Dear Beagle-hackers (or should I say dashboard hackers, not sure),

the company I work for is using Novel's Groupwise as mailingsystem
and recently I switched from using the IMAP interface to the native
SOAP interface as this is pretty well supported by Evolution 2.8 these
days.

Apparently there is no support in Beagle for this evolution backend
though. Are there any plans for such beast ? Or should I switch back to
using IMAP ? (Which is working nicely by the way).

Ron

Alex came home an hour earlier today... It could happen to you too! http://toolbar.live.com