Re: beagled seems to get stuck
- From: Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>
- To: "Brian J. Murrell" <brian interlinx bc ca>
- Cc: dashboard-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: beagled seems to get stuck
- Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 13:20:25 -0400
On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 11:32 -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> > I recently fixed a bug in CVS in which beagled could get hung if it came
> > across files like named pipes, FIFOs, device nodes.
> Yeah, there could be sockets and FIFOs in there almost assuredly.
Ok, then I think if you try building from CVS this should be fixed now,
and it'll be fixed when 0.2.7 is released.
> > Did you look in both the "Beagle" and "IndexHelper" logs? What are the
> > last few lines in the latter? That might tell you what, if any, file it
> > got caught on.
> Yeah, I did look. The only exceptions I seem to be getting now are for
> a file or two that I don't have permissions to read.
This is normal.
] [Thread Prev