Re: beagled seems to get stuck

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 16:41 -0400, Joe Shaw wrote:

> Are you building from source?

I'm not.

> If so, could you open
> beagled/Lucene.Net/Index/SegmentReader.cs, and find the line:
>
>         IMPL = System.Type.GetType(name);
>
> It's really close to the end.  Before that line, add this line:
>
>         Beagle.Util.Log.Debug ("SegmentReader class name is: {0}",
>         name);
>
> and after that line, add this one:
>
>         Beagle.Util.Log.Debug ("SegmentReader class type is: {0}",
>         IMPL);
>
> then rebuild, rerun it, and look for the output of these two lines.

Do you think this exception is related to beagled getting "stuck"?

I made the modification above, re-ran beagled and like it always does,
it ran for a while but now seems to be stuck again:

Scheduler:
Count: 6165
Delayed 0 (5/5/2006 5:52:56 PM)
Crawling /home/brian/tmp

Pending Tasks:
1 Immediate 0 (5/5/2006 6:22:44 PM)
file:///home/brian/tmp/evolution-pgp.vwjPgG

2 Immediate 0 (5/5/2006 6:23:38 PM)
uid:T6IlQVzxuEOEuG1vl_IPqg

3 Immediate 0 (5/5/2006 6:23:56 PM)
file:///home/brian/tmp/evolution-pgp.5z09en

4 Immediate 0 (5/5/2006 6:23:59 PM)
uid:eukjGyYRCUyNg95NJJGv6g
$ date
Fri May  5 18:42:19 EDT 2006