Re: beagle on laptop
- From: Albert Vilella <avilella gmail com>
- To: Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>
- Cc: dashboard-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: beagle on laptop
- Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 12:39:30 +0000
isn't there in my system (Ubuntu Dapper). Instead, I have:
Could this other filepath be added for checking?
On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 16:49 -0500, Joe Shaw wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 05:42 +0800, Ray Tsang wrote:
> > Joe, where does beagle check if its on battery? Is there a DBus call
> > back somewhere?
> > Maybe I can help out making some changes. Thanks.
> Way more low-tech than that. :)
> It looks in /proc/acpi/ac_adapter/AC/state for the "on-line" string.
> Dashboard-hackers mailing list
> Dashboard-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev