Re: beagle on laptop
- From: Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>
- To: Ray Tsang <saturnism gmail com>
- Cc: dashboard-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: beagle on laptop
- Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:49:43 -0500
On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 05:42 +0800, Ray Tsang wrote:
> Joe, where does beagle check if its on battery? Is there a DBus call
> back somewhere?
> Maybe I can help out making some changes. Thanks.
Way more low-tech than that. :)
It looks in /proc/acpi/ac_adapter/AC/state for the "on-line" string.
] [Thread Prev