Re: beagle on laptop

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 21:33 +0800, Ray Tsang wrote:
> I was wondering if there are plans to allow configuring what beagled
> should do when running on a laptop on battery power?

Right now Beagle doesn't kick into "overdrive" mode if you are on
battery, but that's the only special thing we do for battery usage.

There are a couple of bugs open about this.  One option is to suspend
all indexing while on battery, etc.  But there aren't any concrete plans
right now.  Any help we can get in this area would be greatly
appreciated.