Re: Possible Thunderbird Backend

Phew! Good to know that it isnt anything cryptic. In fact
GMime.Message already has a way of getting the file offset for
messages (in fact, the file offset is used explicitly for mbox files
in evo/kmail backend).
If anybody wants to cheer up a lot of unhappy souls (including his/her
own), this is a good time.

- dBera