Re: Epiphany plugin does not compile
- From: Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>
- To: Holger Leskien <holger leskien com>
- Cc: dashboard-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: Epiphany plugin does not compile
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:41:42 -0500
On Sun, 2006-03-19 at 19:03 +0100, Holger Leskien wrote:
> I have a problem with the Epiphany plugin:
> holger degenatron:/data/tmp/download/beagle-0.2.3/epiphany-extension$ make
> What could be wrong?
It looks like you're trying to build from the epiphany-extension
directory when the extension wasn't enabled through configure. Rerun
configure and make sure that it says "Epiphany Extension: yes" or
somesuch. Most likely you're missing Epiphany devel packages or have
the wrong version.
] [Thread Prev