Re: Filter writing becomes even easier

Perhaps a simple declaration in the XML? ie

<line1returned="dc:author">
<line2returned="dc:date">

while this would require that most users write an extra shell script
to extract that information and return it in that order, then return
the contents of the file, it does make is possible.

On another note, do you think we should add a simple timeout parameter
that defaults to like 15 seconds (should a program hang) but can be
changed if the admin knows that the helper program is going to hang
for a while before results etc.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik