Re: How do I change the web port that Beagle runs on?

> which seems to be because there is another webservice already running on
> my port 8888. I'm running Ubuntu Breezy with the 0.11 release
>
> I've trawled the wiki and manpages and this list but cant find how to
> change the webservices port number.

Webservices are disabled in the current build. It was enabled in 0.11
however (if thats your beagle version number). AFAIR, beagled, if
built with webservices enabled, has --web-port (or something like
that) to specify the port number. Try beagled --help to find the
correct parameter.