Re: beagle++

Hi Max,
I came to know about them last year when I bumped into one of their
many publications (listed at
http://beagle.kbs.uni-hannover.de/publications.html). I was a bit
interested in data-mining those days and I emailed one (or I think
two) of the authors but *sigh* never heard back. I didnt spend any
time on them after that.

- dBera