Re: Using Monodevelop for Beagle

Hey, I just right clicked on the 'References' icon under the solutions
tab on the left hand sidebar. I added the beagle assemblies
(BeagleDaemonLib.dll Beagle.dll etc. ) and some of the other *-sharp
(like evolution-sharp) assemblies to make autocompletition more
robust. The only thing I don't use Monodevelop for is the actual
building of code, I still use autotools, but as a uber text editior,
it does a pretty good job. Once the Svn migration is complete,
monodevelop becomes even more attractive with integrated svn stuff in
form of a plugin.

I dunno, please share your thoughts all.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik