Re: Error starting up Beagle 0.2.0 for first time

Hi,

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 10:30 -0700, Jared Smith wrote:
> Error: Unhandled exception thrown.  Exiting immediately.
> Error: System.DllNotFoundException: glibsharpglue-2
>
> Not sure what to do with this one.  I tried compiling and installing
> gtk-sharp2 2.4 to see if that would help and it gave this same error.
> Any more suggestions?

You should have a libglibsharpglue-2.so file in the prefix you installed
mono into.  That path needs to be in either your /etc/ld.so.conf file or
your LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

You can set the MONO_LOG_LEVEL=debug MONO_LOG_MASK=dll environment
variables to see additional debugging information about from where it is
trying to load that library.