Re: kde client for beagle

In case I am misunderstood, beagle-search should work in KDE. If you see any
bugs while using beagle-search in KDE, a bug should be filed.

Except if you see any problems when you click on a result and beagle-search
doesnt open the result in the preferred application, or you click on the
actions for an email and kmail isnt opened, these wont work with
beagle-search - no point complaining about that (I dont see a
desktop-independent clean way to solve actions_associated_with_mimetypes, but
thats my personal opinion). Also, thumbnails might not always work with
beagle-search in KDE. Apart from the above two problems, everything else
should work. If you find any bugs, please file them; they should be fixed.

PS: Of course, if you find any bugs in yaBi, file them too, by sending _me_ a
mail :). You can run $./yabi.py --debug to turn on the debug output.

Debajyoti Bera @ http://dbera.blogspot.com