kde client for beagle

(Gnome users can move on, nothing to see here :) )
beagle-fans,
I hope you are all enjoying the best-beagle-release-so-far and the
cool new UI. The new UI can do everything one requires and possibly
more.

However, some Kde users might be unsatisfied due to the actions
associated for search results in beagle-search. Possibly,
beagle-search was written for Gnome desktop; it needs some work to
make it use kde associations.

If anybody like me wants a full Kde client, with thumbnails and Kde
actions for results (e.g. reveal in konqueror, open mail in kmail,
enqueue in amarok etc.), and is willing to forego some of the coolness
of beagle-search, then there is a PyKde frontend to beagle called
yaBi. I wont clutter this space anymore with what it is or what it
cannot do. For more information, check out its release page at
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=33222

Happy searching,

Debajyoti Bera @ http://dbera.blogspot.com