Re: KonquerorHistory always shows True in index-info

Recent versions of beagle ship with a Konqueror browsing history
backend. Thats why you are seeing KonquerorHistory in the indexes. Tha
backend indexes the webpages you view using konqueror. The always
showing of "Indexing: True" is a bug, however, it should be
appropriately set to "Indexing: True" and "Indexing:False" depending
on the actual case.
I am not sure what were thinking that might be the bug, but the above
is the current scenario.

- dBera