KonquerorHistory always shows True in index-info

Hello,

I don't know if this is a bug or not but: using beagle-0.1.4 and running "beagle-info --index-info" always shows KonquerorHistory Indexing as True. Pages are added correctly to the index and found with best, so it doesn't affect functionality. Also, I don't run KDE, I have just enough of KDE installed to run a couple of KDE apps (Konqueror is one of the dependencies).

I'm running Gentoo 2005.1/AMD64.

--
Jose M. daLuz
508-287-2146