Re: Call to test CVS

Hi,

On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 00:13 +0100, kfs1 online no wrote:
> Ok put this up
> here:http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?do_Details=1&ID=7716&O=0&L=0&C=0&K=beagle&SB=&SO=&PP=25&do_MyPackages=0&do_Orphans=0&SeB=nd
> for all archlinux users.

Great, thanks!

> beagled --fg did complain about not having extended attributes(although
> i'm using xfs...) is this because of the noatime option i have in
> /etc/fstab? I included a short log of the startup.

No, this is because of a bug in Mono 1.2 which broke xattrs.

1.2.1 fixes this bug, but introduces a new bug that causes Beagle to
think that your home directory is on NFS and performs its index
synchronization to /tmp.  That shouldn't harm anything, but will make
Beagle quite a bit slower.  However, CVS Beagle has a workaround for
this, and this bug is fixed in Mono 1.2.2.

Thanks,