Re: Beagle Searching

Hi,

On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 17:49 -0400, D Bera wrote:
> *** While I am on this, can someone using beagle-search change the
> beagle picture on beagle-project.org main page ? Last I checked, it
> was a picture of the outdated 'best'.

For this to be replaced, I want a high-quality and relevant shot to
replace it.  It's great right now because it says "utah snowboarding"
and shows a bunch of actual results related to it: emails, IM
conversations, Tomboy notes.  What I don't want is a search for "beagle"
or "gnome".  It's the first thing people see about Beagle.  It has to be
beautiful.