Re: Beagle Searching

> I'm not sure it's created by beagle. I was just reacting to the fact that
> someone else had the problem and thought it might be created by beagle.
>
> I've never run anything called "bludgeon" and I've never run beagled with
> the --indexing-test-mode parameter. I simply run /usr/bin/beagled. Checking
> the process which is running as I type this, I see the actual command line
> is:
>
> beagled --debug /usr/lib/beagle/BeagleDaemon.exe --bg

As one user pointed out, those files and directory are created by the
commnd beagle-exercise-file-system. You must ran this command
sometime. It is safe to delete that directory and its contents.

beagle-exercise-file-system is a sort-of stress-testing/debugging tool
for beagle. It creates a filesystem and does a lot of operations in it
- simulating a regular beagle filesystem indexing. It exists purely
for testing purpose.